Identity the Signs of Domestic Violence
Often their will be nothing obvious. Friends and family can interpret signs of fear as “quiet” or “responsive to her partner”.
She may seem:
- Nervous, depressed or withdrawn.
- Overly anxious about him & his moods.
- Her partner appears to control the money, children, social activities, work, clothes and friends.
- Her partner often orders her about or makes all the decisions.
- She may have stopped seeing he friends and/or family.
- She may have bruises, cuts or sprains.
Why does she stay?